Thursday, February 11, 2010

Family Fun



I'll have to say that some of my greatest memories are having fun together as a family. I do love having my camera out every so often to capture fun times like playing at the park. These pics are at a park near our house.
You'll notice Ben's butt barely fits in the slide...


This moment was full of laughter because Ben was playing tag with the kids and he had just tagged Aiden. Unfotunately Ben's arms were long enough to tag Aiden right back if Aiden attempted to tag him. the little guy thought he had a chance...
The good old "spider" on the swings.



It's always important for me to remember to make silly memories like these. I am planning on doing something fun for the fam on Valentines day. We'll see what I think up!

3 comments:

Tara said...

This looks like such a fun day!! Sweet little fam. I think we would be friends if we lived near each other.
And praise the Lord Almighty you actually blogged... 8 years later. (I can judge because I am SUCH a good blogger these days...;)

Jen said...

I know. After I joined fb then I only had to think of one witty thing to say. Not an entire post! I think I am becoming more disciplined so maybe I will be more faithful. ?

Tara said...

I know... FB is the reason I became a crappy blogger. When I DO blog I feel like it's just a wordy repeat of what everyone has already read on fB anyway. Ah, well...