Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Camping at Lake Chelan

If you were expecting an actual picture of Lake Chelan you'll just have to look on the internet. My camera is too heavy for me to carry around all the time! Here is a picture of Izzy with her friend Victoria.Here is the fire master

This is Emma with her summer friend, Kelsey, who left to travel back to her home in Texas. We are thankful Emma got to be with her for the short time they had.

Ben washing dishes. I didn't wash a single dish... Lucky me...

The kids had fun drawing each others outlines with chalk. There were dead bodies everywhere!
We had a great time. The weather wasn't as hot as we expected but we made due and played games under canopies when necessary. We went tubing and rented a jet ski. We spent time together and ate together. Good times.

1 comment:

Julia Stewart said...

Since Mason has been home I haven't washed a single dish or even toched the dishwasher... it has been glorious!!!!