I've been "tagged." Tara "tagged" me and now all of you can learn more about the contents of my deepest thoughts and emotions.
8 things I'm passionate about:
1. My children. I love experiencing each moment I can with them. Watching them. Listening to them.
2. My husband. I love being near him. I can't get over him.
3. Learning who Jesus is. I want more than an "elementary age boyfriend" relationship. (Did you ever forget what your boyfriend looked like? I did.)
4. Changing who I am in Jesus. Allowing myself to be transformed into something better.
5. Worship. Being part of it. Writing music. Dreaming.
6. Finding people to love. As in friends. Finding relationships to sustain me.
7. Serving my family by maintaining our home and teaching my children how to be responsible for themselves.
8. Serving along side the community of believers at Sterling Drive Church of Christ. Learning how to be different and make an impact in our community. Changing Bellingham.
8 things I want to do before I die:
How shallow is this? 1. Go to Disneyland with my family.
2. Witness my children grow up and have families.
3. The music God lays on my heart to speak to others in this world.
4. Exercise daily.
5. Not have to worry about what I spend on my groceries so I can make the most healthiest and greatest meals ever.
6. Serve on a mission trip together with my family before they leave home.
7. Have a great garden.
8.Travel with my husband.
8 things I say often:
1. (this is a sound) clicking my tongue twice.
2. son of a ... :l
3. Izzy says I say "no" and "yes" all the time.
4. "Aiden, what did I just ask you to do?"
5. "No, I'm sorry. You have the wrong number."
6. I kiss my family a lot. That counts. It says a lot!
8 artists I never tire of listening to:
1. James Taylor
2. Norah Jones
3. Crosby, Stills and Nash
4. Casting Crowns
6. Go Fish ( acapella kids group that's phenomenal)
7. Ask Ben who I listen to all the time. It's all on his ipod. I can't remember there names...
8. Brandi Carlisle
8 TV shows you love:
3. The Office
4. The Bachelor
5. Desperate Housewives
6. Iron Chef
7. American Idol
8. Friday Night Lights
8 things that attract me to my friends:
1. They like me.
2. They're humorous. (Different than funny.)
3. common interests
4. good listener
5. Like to have fun
6. Don't need to be entertained.
7. strong personalities (obviously not all the time!)
8. They take on a part of pursuing relationship.
8 Things I learned in 2007:
1. There are blessings all around me. Wherever I am.
2. Texas is no big deal but the people there are fantastic!
3. My anal tendencies really are a hobby.
4. Life is fragile.
5. I'll always be thrown curve balls as long as I'm alive.
6. To shop for my kids' clothes a the thrift store always!
7. I can't remember...
I'm tagging :