Friday, August 31, 2007

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

The greatest series ever. At least, I think so. I'm happy, my kids are happy. I feel complete. My kids have their mother back and my husband has a wife again. No more books to get a hold of. No more death... (At least we all hope.) Only laundry and dishes and my family and sweet Jesus. I wish I could talk about the book but I wouldn't ever want to ruin it for anybody.

My kids start school next week. We're all excited. I'll take pictures and post them. Until next time...

3 comments:

Chelan said...

Holy cow! Is this where you've been my fellow blogger? I understand now. I kid you not: last night I saw my Deathly Hallows book on its shelf and I became sorrowful... because it's over. "It's so haaaard... to say goobyyyyeee... to yesterdaaaaayyyy."

Julia Stewart said...

Really?

Wow!

I thought they were okay... but not THAT good.

Plus - you know there is going to be another book. One between this and the epiloge... its the only reason why she left so many details out.

BTW - did you read the brittish versions? I heard they have minor differences... so... that might tide you over for a bit! LOL :-)

Marta said...

LOVE Harry Potter! I'm so sad that there are no more to look forward to!